EXTENDED deadline: CFP 2016
EXTENDED CALL FOR PROPOSALS
New Deadline: February 15, 2016
AAPT’s twenty-first workshop/conference on teaching philosophy will be held at Saginaw Valley State University in Saginaw, Michigan, July 27–31, 2016.
The deadline for proposals for interactive workshops related to teaching and learning philosophy at any educational level has been extended to Monday, February 15, 2016.
Send submissions, via email, to Russell Marcus, firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday, February 15, 2016.
To facilitate blind review, no identifying information should appear in the proposal.
- Innovative and successful teaching strategies
- How work in other disciplines can improve the teaching of philosophy
- Engaging students outside the classroom
- Innovative uses of instructional technologies
- The challenge of teaching in new settings
- Methods to improve student learning
- Professional issues connected to teaching
Selected presentations will be considered for inclusion in AAPT Studies in Pedagogy, Volume 3, on inclusive pedagogies. Proposals on that theme are especially encouraged.