CFP: EDI in the classroom
This call for papers is for a 2-volume project on equity, diversity, and inclusion in the classroom (to be published by Rowman and Littlefield).
The editors expect the finished product will include a wide representation of disciplines, but want to be sure that philosophy is included in this conversation.
- January 31, 2018 – interested authors should submit their abstracts (500 words or less)
- February 12, 2018—response from editors to potential authors
- July 27, 2018—complete chapter due
- Summer 2018-Spring 2019–revisions from editors (deadlines for final revisions will be worked
- Summer 2019–final manuscript sent to publishing house
Complete details (description of the project, anticipated topics covered, submission instructions, and so on) are available here: CFP: Diversity & Inclusion in the Classroom
Please direct inquiries to Theodora Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
06. January 2018 by AAPT
Categories: Related Announcements |