One of the AAPT’s initiatives is to foster excellence in the teaching of philosophy by offering faculty development workshops and seminars focused on teaching and learning in philosophy. Hundreds of advanced Ph.D. and early-career instructors have participated in and benefited from the workshops.
AAPT Teaching & Learning Outreach, 2000-2016:
- Click on the image to view it in full-size.
- To view a larger, interactive version of the AAPT Teaching & Teaching Outreach, click here.
- Click on a map marker for more information about that particular event.
- If there was more than one event related to that location, click on the numbers in the upper right corner of the info box for the marker (or “next” on a mobile device) to see the information for the other events.
- Use the dropdown menus at the top and the selection boxes at the bottom to view particular years, groups of years, or formats.
For more information about the Teaching and Learning Seminar or the Regional Workshops,
email David Concepción, chair of the Teaching and Learning Committee, at firstname.lastname@example.org.